Priced from $379,000 these stunning 2 bedroom air-conditioned apartments are the absolute best value for money on the entire Sunshine Coast!
Perfect for the first home buyer and investor the location adds to the value opportunity available with easy access to the emerging shopping, entertaining, medical and lifestyle precinct of Oceanside, Sunshine Coast.
Savvy investors always look to purchase in growth corridors and Birtinya offers the best growth proposition in South East Queensland with Affinity Place Apartments standing out as a beacon for value, rental yields and pricing that is considered a bargain.
With many of these apartments including 2 CAR PARKS PLUS STORAGE on top of the large apartments, living here will be an indulgent experience for you as the First Home buyer or Investor reaping the expected +5% yields.
* Low Body Corporate Fees
* Huge entry courtyards to each apartment
* High Ceilings throughout apartments
* Spacious North Facing Balconies
* Secure parking and common areas & individual storage
* Lift Access to each level, each wing (east and west)
* Brand New Never Lived In Before
* Walk to Bokarina Beach and the New Beach Precinct
* Walk to Brand New Shopping galleries, cafes, restaurants, bars, medical and business hubs
* Walk to Rowing / Kayak Course, Lake Kawana Cycle pathway
* Walk to Public Transport facilities.
* $830 million Master-planned Birtinya Town centre, which will ultimately create 14,600 new full-time jobs.
* $87 million new Stockland shopping centre now open with Aldi and Coles as anchor tenants, various food, beverage and boutique retailers creating approximately 750 jobs.
* $5.3 Billion Health Hub with both Public and Private hospitals. This is Australia's largest investment in health infrastructure. This health precinct is expected to create around 12,000 jobs when at full capacity being around 2021.
Growth on The Sunshine Coast;
* $347 million Sunshine Coast airport expansion is currently underway to include an additional runway, due for completion in 2020.
* Oceanside Precinct $5 billion community master plan - nearing completion
* $10m Solar Farm project
* $81m University of The Sunshine Coast expansion now complete est 20,000 students by 2020
* $1.1 billion pa to QLD economy ($700 million direct to Sunshine Coast) from the recently announced submarine fibre data cable project.
* $1.6 billion upgrade of the Bruce Highway between Caloundra Road to the Sunshine Motorway under construction now
No longer just a lifestyle destination, the Sunshine Coast is now one of QLD's major economic drivers with over $20 billion invested into the region. The population is expected to grow to over 385,000 people by 2026 and we will require 168,000 new dwellings.
First Home Buyers, Investors, Downsizers - Every Buyer should consider these exceptionally well priced properties and make enquiring a priority